Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Dumped for a Lunchable- A Man is Still a Man Even if He is Just Three

Today, my student "Kirby" who has claimed me as "his" in many was DUMPED me for an Oscar Mayer Lunchable.  After three year old Kirby pee'd on my feet, told other kids who tried to touch me "No, Mine" and physically removed their hands from me, proclaimed his love and adoration for me daily for months...decided that a Lunchable was much more powerful than the love he had for me.  He told his mother he did not want to go see Miss Rosie today because he wanted to eat the Lunchable she had in her car.

The question left in my poor broken heart...was this just a regular Lunchable I was getting dumped for or did it at least come with a drink and  Reeses cup.  I mean... I would hope I would get picked over a regular Lunchable...I can let the issue go if there was a Reeses cup involved...

But (sniff, sniff) I knew all along the fastest way to a man's heart was through his stomach so when it came to Miss Rosie vs. the Lunchable...there could only be one clear winner...

No comments:

Post a Comment